Now on to the million dollar question. What "sporty" changes did TCM make? The changes are... drumroll please!
- "Smoked" headlight and rear lights
- Black tricot seat fabric
- Insulation/upholstery on rear trunk lid removed
- Only the top and bottom rows of the front grille are chromed. Rest is painted a metallic greyish tinge
- No bird maple panels on centre console (less plastic trees to kill?)
- No rear seat centre arm rest
- Different design wheels but still puny sized 14 X 5.5"
- No UV-Cut glass
- Rear "Sport" badge stolen from the Latio Sport
And the Real Performance Mods are....
- Unfortunately a Big Fat ZERO unless you consider a very very very slightly better power to weight ratio from the deletion of the rear arm rest and rear trunk lid insulation.
Lastly the only thing that makes your heart beat faster on the "new" car is it's price!
- Sentra Sport 1.6M = RM85,750.00
- Sentra Sport 1.6A=RM89,800.00
Last I knew my better N16 cost roughly the same. Ouch! Sorry for coming across as a frustrated old fart but that's how I feel about the Slowtra Sport edition which is even worse than the Nismo edition. What a big fat shame!